Loading

Love Quotes

Love Quotes

"" The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my
heart forever.....""

"" I think maybe forever is what you make of it. Tomorrow may be the end of your forever. I think we should
be more careful how we use it.""

"" See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly
echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.""

"" Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will.""

"" A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together""

"" I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond.""

""  Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right
and it will live forever..""
 
"" I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever.""
 
"" If you are meant to be together forever, you will survive any obstacle or trouble that comes to you.""

""  I don't know how you do it but you make me want to live forever!""

""  If I die before you then my love will linger forever around you. And when you change your mind, and
wish to be with me, I will greet you at heaven's gates with the same love and the same loving arms we knew
in life."

""  Your heart and mine are forever one!"

"" Forever is not today, not tomorrow or a century that will come, but a lifetime.""

"" You know it's love when forever is not long enough.""

"" My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever.""

"" Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.""

"" To some people, forever just wasn't long enough.""

"If you love me as I love you, nothing but death can part us two.""

"" My love to you is everlasting; it will never grow old and it will never fade away. I will forever love you.""
 
""  God's love comes to us directly from God and through others, both people and animals.""

 ""  There is one direct command and that is to love one's fellowman and to love God more.""
       
"" If one begins to look for love, he will find it. If he puts any conditions on love, there will be obstacles.""
   
"" Love never sees one's mistakes, it accepts and forgives, best of all, learn from it.""
       
"" Love is determined by gravity that weighs us down, but unconditional love magnifies eternally.""

"" Never wait for love to come to you, for you will be waiting a lifetime.""
       
"" Live thy life, O my son, live it fully with all its love and pain.""
       
"" Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude.""
       
"" When Love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep.""
       
"" And when he speaks to you believe in him, Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind
lays waste the garden.""
       
"" Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.""

"" Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never love to do it any other way.""
       
"" Love is a better teacher than duty.""
       
"" Wicked men obey from fear, good men obey from love.""
       
"" For in the heart of a child lies the abundance of love.""
       
"" Lord teach me how to be like a child for in the face of a child I see your love displayed in innocence.""
       
"" In the state of love, we can soar to that higher state where everything stays clear and still like the stars
above the sky.""
       
"" Love is not a matter of belief. It is a matter of demonstration. It is not a question of authority, but
one of perception.""


For Love Letters > Click Here
Send to your Love