Loading

Funny Pictures-Funny Animals

funny_picture_funny_horse_vandanasanju.blogspot.comFunny Pictures & Jokes
Funny Animals

# old man asked wife. Do u feel sad when you see me running behind young girls?
Wife: No not at all, Even dogs chase cars but they cant drive it.

# If you really want to know the meaning of life?
Then...
Then...
Look in the Dictionary .

# I always give 100% Attendance in college: Monday: 11% Tuesday: 26% Wednesday: 49% Thursday: 10% Friday: 4%

More this FUNNY

funny_picture_funny_warm_vandanasanju.blogspot.com

funny_picture_funny_frog_vandanasanju.blogspot.com

funny_picture_funny_donkey_vandanasanju.blogspot.com
# I Love you I like you I miss you I talk you
All these are examples of PRESENT INDEFINITE.
Tomorrow we will study PRESENT CONTINUOUS.

funny_picture_funny_bird_vandanasanju.blogspot.com

funny_picture_funny_cat_vandanasanju.blogspot.com

Next Funny Pictures & Jokes...>>